Meet with new and old friends in a relaxed environment for worship, teaching, and fun. The Vineyard Women’s Ministry meets throughout the year in small groups, for special classes, and for events.
We regularly meet on the 1st Friday of each month (6:30-8:30pm) in the East Auditorium at the North Campus. Come join us and begin building lasting friendships and connecting with other women at Vineyard.
All ladies are welcome – Vineyard or not. Just come for an evening of fun, food, and friends!
Big life-changes leave us asking ourselves “now what?” Come hear from guest speaker Roz Brown as she talks about how to handle changes in life including new children, sending children off to college, divorce, and more. Join us for live worship, appetizers, and childcare is available. Registration not necessary.
- Women’s Ministry
- Women’s Welcome Ministry
- Women’s Hospitality Ministry
- Solo Moms Ministry – Nancy Mabry
- Faith-Based Playdates – Mikayla Stover & Alison White
- HOPE Ministry for Domestic Abuse – Ruth Gilliland
- S.T.O.P. Trafficking – Jody Barrett
- Celebrate Recovery – Kirk Parsley & Linda Boyer
- Marriage Mentoring – Don & Marcia Whetsel
Stay in Touch
For more information contact Nancy Mabry.