Meet with new and old friends in a relaxed environment for worship, teaching, and fun. The Vineyard Women’s Ministry meets throughout the year in small groups, for special classes, and for events.
We regularly meet on the 1st Friday of each month (6:30-8:30pm) in the East Auditorium at the North Campus. Come join us and begin building lasting friendships and connecting with other women at Vineyard.
All ladies are welcome – Vineyard or not. Just come for an evening of fun, food, and friends!
We’re On a Mission
Women’s Ministry, We’re On A Mission trip to Oklahoma in July.
Additional information please contact: Nancy Mabry
July – Self Defense
- Women’s Ministry
- Women’s Welcome Ministry
- Women’s Hospitality Ministry
- Solo Moms Ministry – Nancy Mabry
- Faith-Based Playdates – Mikayla Stover & Alison White
- HOPE Ministry for Domestic Abuse – Ruth Gilliland
- S.T.O.P. Trafficking – Jody Barrett
- Celebrate Recovery – Kirk Parsley & Linda Boyer
- Marriage Mentoring – Don & Marcia Whetsel
Stay in Touch
For more information contact Nancy Mabry.