Friday night, we will meet to set up rooms for the BeLoved Event that will take place the next morning and honor solo moms in our church and community. The rooms we’ll be working on represent little “free” stores for their shopping pleasure.
Children’s Toy SHoppe
Ladies Accessories Boutique
Ladies Book Store
Teen’s Emporium and more
You can also help by sharing new or gently used items with our single mommas and their kiddos. Bring your items to Vineyard between now and Friday, Nov. 8th and drop them off:
In Nancy’s office
In the wooden collection box inside the west entrance
At our ladies September, October, or November monthly gatherings
We are collecting the following new or gently used items:
1. Children's Items - Books, Games, DVDs, Music CDs, Toys
2. Infant Supplies - Diapers, Formula, Diaper Bags, Bottles, Music, Toys...
3. Baby Equipment - Strollers, Sit-Me-Ups, Baby Beds, Rockers...
4. Breast Feeding Supplies - Bras, Pumps...
5. Ladies' Accessories - Purses, Scarves, Belts, Jewelry, Cologne
6. Bibles, Devotionals, Journals
7. Books, Magazines, Family Board Games
8. Home / Holiday Decor
9. Kitchen Items
10. Brief Cases & Portfolios
11. Items Teenagers Would Enjoy
11. Shoes: Infant, Children, Teens, Ladies
12. Coats: Infant, Children, Teens, Ladies
13. Winter Accessories: Mittens, Gloves, Scarves
14. Gift wrapping paper, bows, and scotch tape
No Clothing This Year, Please!!
Please email Nancy Mabry for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Ministry gathers once a month to provide a relaxed environment for worship, teaching, and fellowship. All ladies are welcome to participate whether churched or unchurched. Come and join us (generally on the 2nd Friday of each month at the North Campus for an evening of fun, food, and friends. Led by Women's Ministry Pastor Nancy Mabry.